Radiographer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Radiographer – Mombasa,
Reporting to: Radiographer In – Charge,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa. They seek to hire a highly motivated, extroverted and service orientated Radiographer to assist in providing the best health care experience to their patients.
- Conduct a daily function check of all Radiology Machines
- Conduct effective radiology procedures (i.e. X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, Bone Dexa and Mammograms) within the approved policies and procedures to enable accomplishment of overall departmental goal.
- Ensure adequate and correct information is given to patients regarding procedures.
- Ensure safety for the patients and the machine through adequate preparation of patients.
- Monitor the patients’ condition all through the procedure.
- Liaise with doctors and other medical staff to clarify ambiguous radiology requests to prevent service anomalies.
- Ensure that all the Radiation safety measures are put in place to protect the patient staff and the public. Ensure timely availability of images to facilitate timely reporting and dispatch of patient reports.
- Review Patient Reports to ensure that they are accurate before sign off
- Coordinate with all that are involved in the provision of this service to ensure a maximum throughput of patients
- Provide hands on training and keep training records for other Radiographers assigned to him/her for training.
- Document and report all the faults on the machines to recommended authorities.
- Should always be around during maintenance services and ensure that the machine is handed over in a good working condition after the service.
- Ensure proper and accurate records of procedures volumes, environment and downtime.
- Come up and forward to the departmental management with proposals on how to improve the quality of services provided and volumes.
- Perform any other duties within the professional circuit as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure that the correct billing is carried out to avoid revenue loss.
- A Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with the Society of Radiographers in Kenya.
- Must have a valid Practicing License from the Radiation Protection Board .
- Experience in a hospital/diagnostic busy environment.
- Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations.
- Ability to operate CT Scan/MRI added advantage
- Computer proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging.
- display excellent communication (written and verbal) and time management skills
- Be able to maintain accurate patient records.
- Team player
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject ( Radiographer – Mombasa ) by 12th October 2020 via email ONLY to: [email protected]
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.