Radiographer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Radiographer – Mombasa,
Our client is well established in the health care industry and is best known for the best-in-class personal medical services they provide. They seek to hire an experienced Radiographer to provide high quality Radiography service to patients in assigned areas in accordance with professional standards of practice.
- To participate in the General Radiography Service on a daily basis in the assigned area and to be pro-active in undertaking training that will allow for up-skilling and development within the profession.
- To participate in an out of hours service as required.
- To maintain, and be accountable for, high standards in Patient Care and Radiographic Techniques.
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and adhere to health and safety guidelines.
- To report any equipment faults to the designated supervisor and document the fault in the appropriate log folder.
- To be familiar, and comply with, any relevant Legislation and Operational policies, such as the Radiation Regulations, Fire Regulations, infection control and Local Procedures as set out within the department and hospital.
- To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and other staff at departmental level and throughout the hospital.
- To undertake any further training courses as required to provide a quality service in the dept. and also for continuous professional development
- To develop skills and be able to use information technology to collate and analyse data for presentation at Departmental meetings as required.
- As the service needs of the hospital change, the above duties will be subject to change and flexibility.
Qualifications / Education
Hold the Bachelor of Science / Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or
At least 2 years’ experience of working in a Radiography Dept. (Desirable)
- Experience of on-call and be available for same (Desirable).
- To work in the General Department on a day to day basis and be flexible
- Ability to manage in a rapidly changing environment and a willingness to undertake such additional duties within the Diagnostic Imaging Department as may be assigned from time to time
- Strong awareness of Radiation Safety
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of current theory & practice in Diagnostic Radiography
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject. (Radiographer – Mombasa) to [email protected] on or before Friday 28 th May 2021
Current or previous salary to also be indicated
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.