- Company: Ilara Health
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates
Required Work Experience
Description of role
ILARA HEALTH is a series A healthcare start – up based in Nairobi and Kisumu and will be expanding to Rift Valley, Mount Kenya and the Coastal region in 2021.At ILara Health our mission is to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to all Kenyan’s. In our aim to achieve this we partner with facilities in peri – urban areas by leasing them diagnostic tools without hefty upfront payments allowing them to better serve their local communities and earn extra revenue for their facilities. It is the sole responsibility of the sales team to build this network of facilities – FAST!As the Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the sales team managers that report directly to you. Their performance is based on their team’s performance. It will be your responsibility to monitor and manage your team managers ensuring that they are getting the very best out of each member of their team.You will act as a mentor and a coach to your team leads, supporting them in running their team and consistently guiding them on how to be the best leaders they possibly can be.
- Know the potential of each territory in your region and plan accordingly. How many facilities are there and how long will it take before the territory is exhausted.
- Allocate accounts weekly based on your findings when territory planning, Facebook leads and upsell opportunities.
- Conduct not less that 10 interviews/week to ensure you always have a strong pipeline of top talent to join your region.
- You will be responsible for onboarding new starters using the ILARA HEALTH sales playbook.
- Conduct weekly 1 on 1’s with your team leads.
- Daily regional sales meetings must be planned a week in advance and shared with the Head of Sales for discussion.
- Daily meetings with your team leads are to discuss the day before and to reinforce accountability for each member of their team using the CRM as a reference
- Daily call with Head Of Sales
- You will spend 2 days a week on the field, supporting your team lead in coaching reps and to ensure reps are working their territory efficiently.
- Manage device installers performance and tasks
- Weekly reporting to Head Of Sales on regions performance, pipeline, activity and conversion rate based on data in the CRM
- You will be responsible for going to potential new regions to identify if we are able to make an impact and ultimately launching the region should there be potential based on company guidelines and criteria- this is a 5 phase process
- Diploma or equivalent (Advantageous)
- 2-5 years experience in managing sales leads/managers – B2B is advantageous
- Successful track record in sales training
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Obsessed with efficiency and process
- Results and target driven
- Competent in G- suite
- Highly organized
- Fluent in English and Swahili – written and spoken
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- Car/motorbike (Advantageous)
- Medical cover after probation period
- Travel and phone allowance
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly sales conference
- All expenses paid when travelling for work
- Company meeting every Friday with drinks and recreational activities