Registered Pharmacist Job, Medical Kenya Jobs 2021,
The role of the pharmacist will be to support our physician staff, fill patient prescriptions, uphold pharmacology best practices, and contribute to our team’s goals. You will play a valuable role in providing education to patients, healthcare workers, and the general public on our behalf. As this is a knowledge-based position, you will be expected to stay current on all pharmaceutical news, legislation, and developments.
- Offering expert advice on the prescription and use of medications.
- Dispensing drugs to patients and provides advice on how to take them safely.
- Counsel patients on appropriate dosing and routes of administration.
- Supervise the prescriptions dispensed to patients to ensure their safety, quality, and compliance with applicable law.
- Sometimes performs wellness checks and administers immunizations in addition to traditional duties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send in their application to
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .