Manager, Resource Mobilization Jobs, Project Management Jobs, Social Science Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
REF. NO. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 14/ 2019 TENABLE: KMTC HEADQUARTERS, NAIROBI
- Developing and reviewing institutional development policies, plans and strategies;
- Spearheading the establishment of income generating programs and projects in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Collaborating in areas of research work, professional development, uptake of new technology and resource mobilization in liaison with institutions of higher learning;
- Facilitating partnerships promotions and soliciting funding from donor communities, educational institutions, business entities, foundations, alumni association and governments agencies;
- Overseeing development of proposals for income generating projects;
- Managing activities of College alumni programmes;
- Organizing marketing of medical training programmes in liaison with Corporate Communications office;
- Facilitating funding of capital projects through public private partnership;
- Coordinating implementation of College income generating projects to enhance revenue generation.
- Served in the grade of Deputy Manager, Resource mobilization or in a relevant and comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector Organization for a minimum period of eight (10) years with at least five (5) years’ experience in a management capacity;
- Bachelors degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Project Management from a recognized institution;
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks work from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in performance and results.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.