Sales Activator Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Position Title: Sales Activator & Enumerator,
Position Type: Full Time,
Location: Limuru, EwasoNyiro, Moi’s Bridge, Naivasha,
BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Africa’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood clean cookstoves. Not only do our products save money, fuel and natural resources, but they also dramatically reduce harmful indoor smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death. With more than 630,000 stoves sold since 2013, BURN has established itself as Africa’s most trusted cookstove brand thanks to our unwavering commitment to innovative research and design, manufacturing excellence, and customer care. BURN manufactures its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility. We are proud to employ 250+ team members throughout Kenya and East Africa, and support a workforce which is 60 percent female, thus empowering women in roles traditionally considered to be “for men only.”
About BURN Based in Kenya, BURN designs, produces and distributes East Africa’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death. Not only does BURN sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but we are also the only cookstove company which manufactures all its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility. Since 2013, BURN has sold 650,000+ Jikokoa ™ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 3,000,000 beneficiaries save $215 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~25,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa
- Ensure he/she has a thorough understanding of the BURN products he/she is monitoring. Conduct Home Visits, Perform demos, where necessary.
- Strictly follow the customer screening and verification process ·
- Strong data entry skills and use of tablets
- Always have a positive, friendly and approachable manner with customer
- Arrive punctually and dressed in correct dress code.
- Attend training’s and meetings as requested
- Do not abuse the advance given for expenses incurred in carrying out your job
- Do data collection in accordance to the rules stipulated in the project.
- Oversee preparation of field activities (focus groups, field surveys, in-person interviews, home visits, phone calls) where necessary.
- Plan logistics- Engage the HHs and help in identifying, scope location, date of visit, time, arrange travel means.
- Help evaluate the nature and condition of locations the project is being carried in in terms of distance from one HH to another, weather updates etc.
- Keep records of the data collected, Document, and translate responses
- Report matters on the ground from field in timely manner
- Play an active role relaying user feedback to Market research departments, sales department etc. for any data related clarifications.
- Perform sales activations in locations as requested by their Team leader
- Perform other duties as requested by your team leader, or any of the management team
- Market research, intelligence, Customer service, Presentation skills, Business development, Time management, Direct sales, Sales performance tracking and reporting, Data collection, Retail sales, Product demonstration and promotion, Influencing and persuasion
- Diploma, Associate’s degree
Candidates MUST have the below Documents:
- Certificate of good Conduct, Chief’s letter, ID, KRA PIN & CV
- Candidates Applying MUST be in Specified Regions
- Emails subject should state the region candidate is applying for i.e.: Re: SALES ACTIVATOR & ENUMERATOR-LIMURU
How to apply
Apply to: [email protected]