Sales Order Processing Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Sales Order Processing Executive – Medical Equipment,
Gross Salary: 100k,
Our client is a well-established company dealing in medical equipment. They import and supply Orthopedic equipment as well as Mobility Aids among other products. They seek to hire an efficient Sales Order Processing Executive tasked with receiving and processing sale orders, checking the accuracy of orders and raising invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports.
- Providing administrative and accounting services for efficient handling of sales orders, order processing and entry, maintaining customer sales records comparing them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team’s progress.
- Generating quotations
- Processing and expediting orders through internal liaison with Operations and Finance Departments.
- Vetting new customers and liaising with the sales team and Finance manager on flagged accounts.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Managing Telesales, all incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
- Manage customer complaints by offering solutions ensuring excellence customer service delivery
- Compile sales reports and present weekly and monthly sales numbers
- Assess and report on monthly data for market share insights
- Manage select vendors to ensure compliance with internal policies and timelines
- Oversee customer support processes and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships and agreements with stakeholders
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks when requested
- Any other task that may be assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing/Accounts/ Business Administration/Customer Relationship Management
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong numeracy and Data Analysis skills
- Exceptional Customer Service, Communication and Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and Organizational skills
- Decision making skills and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage and prioritise a number of activities at the same time
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping
- Well versed in IT skills and CRM systems
- Ability to resolve problems and work under pressure
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Order Processing Executive – Medical Equipment ) to [email protected] on/before 22 nd September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .