DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
- Reporting to the Nursing Services in Charge, this position is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the activities in the ward to ensure high standard of nursing care in line with hospital policies and procedures.
- This position is open at our Ongata Rongai Branch.
- Diploma (KRN or KRCHN) or Degree in Nursing, and must have a valid license from the NCK.
- In addition, this position requires minimum 3 years work experience in managing a busy medical/ surgical unit with active knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance, People Management and Customer service.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
How to Apply