Reporting to the Human Resource and Administration Assistant, the Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring safety and security measures are in place and complied with.
- Liaise with neighbouring organisations on security issues;
- Prepare security advisory to staff/ brief on security issues;
- Access and disseminate frequent security intelligence reports;
- Supervise and guide the security guards;
- Prepare monthly security reports, annual work plan and budget; and
- Carry out investigations and prepare reports.
- KCSE/ O Level Certificate with good command of English and security related training; and
- Should have served in the forces up to at least the rank of Sergeant and have working experience of not less than 5 years.
Contract Duration: Two (2) years renewable.
Salary Scale: The salary for the above position is consolidated and is in the range of: GS4: Ksh. 519,159 by Ksh. 29,567 to ksh 785,260 p.a.
Entry point for the position will be determined by qualifications and experience.
Benefits: These include, housing allowance, transport allowance, contributory provident fund with both parties contributing 7% of monthly basic salary towards the fund, 10% gratuity of annual basic salary based on successful completion of the contract and a staff contributory group medical scheme to a maximum of five (5) family members
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development,
P.O Box 632, 00618, Roysambu, Kasarani,
Nairobi – Kenya.
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received not later than 12th May, 2019.
RCMRD is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from suitably qualified female candidates and persons with disabilities are particularly encouraged.
Please note that the Centre DOES NOT charge any fees during the recruitment process.