- Company: PPD
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA – Kenya
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health .?You will be joining a truly? collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering?life-saving therapies to patients.
We currently have an opportunity for a CRA to join our Clinical Monitoring department in Kenya. This opportunity can be based from our office in Nairobi.
Our global Clinical Monitoring department consists of colleagues with institutional knowledge, in-depth therapeutic experience, and robust operational tools . Together, we help clients define and develop clinical program mes , minimi s e delays and execute high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
As a Clinical Research Associate, You Will
- Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, challenging projects.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
- You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
- Benefit from award winning training programmes that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge
Education and Experience:
- University degree in a life-sciences field
- Minimum 1+ year of I ndependent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
- Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organi s ational and time management skills
- Fluency in English language is essential
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Act No.55 or 1998 (and any amendments thereto), PPD’s recruitment policy and the Employment Equity Plan