- Company: Kericho County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Kericho
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Healthcare/Medical Jobs in KenyaKericho County Jobs in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities at this level largely involve;
- Management of supportive services in orthopaedics and taking charge of a number of units in a national or provincial hospital.
- Participation in planning, supervising and co-ordinating orthopaedic supportive services.
- The Officer will be expected to ensure availability of supplies and equipment and participate in supervision and counselling of staff working in the units.
- Alternatively the Officer may be deployed in a medical training institution where he/she will be expected to train, counsel and guide students.
- Participate in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation as well as recruiting candidates for training.
Requirements for Appointment;
For appointment to the grade of Senior Orthopaedic Technologist, an Officer must;
- Have completed at least three (3) years’ service in the grade of Orthopaedic Technologist I; and
- Have shown capabilities and efficiency in organizing work and discharging responsibilities at the level of Orthopaedic Technologist I.