- Company: Dell
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting Jobs in KenyaRetail Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Dell Inc. was an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that developed, sold, repaired, and supported computers and related products and services.
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Outside Sales Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and/or services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Outside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability.
Join us as an Account Executive on our Services Sales team (in one of several locations) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As an Outside Sales Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell’s products and services.
- Manage relationships with senior-level technical personnel and decision-maker
- Demonstrate the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer business objectives
- Provide insight and thought leadership to customers concerning applicability of highly complex products and services
- Act as a technical resource Services SME for the core sales organization to customers to help meet and exceed their business objectives
Take The First Step Towards Your Dream Career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Keen grasp of the transformational trends in the IT Industry including but not limited to Multicloud and Application Modernization. Multi-cloud Infrastructure & Telco Software Defined Transformation
- Prior experience in selling IT advisory services, Complex infrastructure solutions and manages services
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies In addition to Telco, Vertical Sales experience in selling solutions in Africa in at least 2 of the following sectors (Healthcare-Education-Public Sector-Security & Defense)
- Good understanding of Infrastructure solutioning and System Integration
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers C-Level and Technical Management
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in a relationship selling role, preferably spanning multiple industries.
- French Language proficiency
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.