pharmaceutical technologist Job, Current Medicine Job Vacancies In Kenya,
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious pharmaceutical technologist to run a pharmacy.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Must be fully registered with Pharmacy and poison board
• Develops and implements pharmacy policies and procedures to ensuredaily operations
• Monitors and initiates action on short-expiry drugs to minimize losses.
• Liaises with the administrator on drug procurement from suppliers
• Coordinates quarterly pharmacy stock taking activity in liaison withthe administrator.
• Responsible for accurate interpretation and processing of cliniciandrug orders.
• Disseminates drug information to patients, doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
• Responsible for storage and handling of Narcotic and Psychotropicsubstances in line with legal
• Maintains and updates the drug database including addition, editingand deletion of
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to [email protected] by 10th April 2022.