DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: IBM
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Africa is poised to become a leading source of innovation in a variety of sectors with an expected growth rate of 7% annually over the next 20 years. IBM recognizes the potential impact of research and smarter systems in helping to build Africa’s future, hence the African research lab creates technology applications in a range of industries at the core of Africa’s growth: financial services, education, healthcare, mobility, public safety and utilities. IBM believes that increasing access to healthcare and improving the quality of healthcare is critical to the continent of Africa. We develop and leverage high-end cognitive technologies to develop original and novel solutions to healthcare challenges.
IBM Research software engineers are evaluated on their technical contributions, ability to collaborate across labs, and leadership. These metrics, in the context of a commercial research lab in an emerging market, create a unique combination of roles and responsibilities for a Software Engineer working in the healthcare domain.
- Experience with one or more OOP language (eg. Java, Python, C++)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g., postgres, DB2, mongo)
- Experience with at least one front-end framework (e.g., angular, react)
- Mobile Android and iOS development
- Experience building at least one production application
- Experience with agile methodology
- Develop technologies, analytics and algorithms in financial inclusion and financial services projects.
- Identify data-driven methods when more traditional approaches are infeasible.
- Transform research insights into real-world systems for use across the continent.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 to 5 years of work experience depending on education level. Recent graduates will be considered.
- Knowledgeable of the many tools in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data mining.
- Strong data structures and algorithm design skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
EO Statement IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here