Sonographer Job, Medical Jobs 2020,
We are seeking for dynamic, competent and highly talented individuals to fill the following vacant positions:-
Position : Sonographer (1 Position),
Reports: Radiology Department In Charge,
- Prepare patients for ultrasound examination and other radiological examinations.
- Undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiographs and perform ultrasound and doppler examinations for patients.
- Provide safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services through the use of modern imaging technology.
- Ensure accurate documentation and care and confidentiality of patients’ records and information.
- Take responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in your care.
- Maintain accurate detailed reports and records for all patients and for all the medical imaging performed.
- Bill patients for all services given.
- Ensure preventive maintenance and calibration of medical equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Ensure superior customer experience to all internal and external clients.
- Ensure radiation safety measures and protection devices are used and observed to ensure compliance and safety for both patients and staff.
- Conduct and participate in Continuous Medical Education (CME), Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and refresher courses.
- Participate and serve in Clinical Committees such as Mortality, Clinical Audit, Infection Prevention & Control, Waste Management and other committees.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasonography
- Registration by the Kenya Radiation Protection Board.
- Three (3) years’ experience as a Sonographer in a busy environment.
- Good public relations, communication, customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts
How to Apply
Suitable candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents before 20th December 2020 to:
Hard copies will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. St. Luke’s Orthopaedic and Trauma Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE