Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs,
To be responsible for creating a flexible elementary grade program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; this is aimed at ultimately developing a generation of strong, ethical, community centered female leaders of tomorrow.
- Teach STEM & science to students.
- Develop STEM Term plans and instructional worksheets.
- Provide individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Create and use variety of digital instruction strategies,
- Translate lesson plans into learning coding experiences.
- Establish and maintain an ergonomic functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Inculcate growth in digital technology literacy.
- Prepare progress reports and keep records.
- coordinate practicals and projects at both the internal and external levels.
- Supporting staff and colleagues in facilitation of digital lessons.
- Coordinate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
- Collaborating with the sister school to improve the STEM curriculum.
- Select and requisition of equipment and instructional aids.
- Maintain required inventory records.
- Supervise students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Administer group standardized tests in accordance with school and national testing program.
- Participate in curriculum development programs as required.
- Participate in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Education with STEM option
- P1 with strong STEM knowledge
- Coding knowledge for the elementary level.
- Should be registered with Teachers Service Commission
Other requirements (unique/job specific)
- At least three years of teaching experience specifically STEM
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and flexibly with a diverse team of teachers
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Providing insights
- Taking action
- Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to [email protected] quoting their current and expected salaries. The Subject should clearly indicate the position being applied for. Applications without this information will not be considered. Shortlisting will be done on a roll out basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE