System Analyst Job, IT Jobs 2021,
TIA is hiring a system analyst to analyse and test our core insurance systems on short term basis.
The ideal candidate should have insurance domain knowledge and background.
- Examining current core system
- Producing specifications for new modules
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Creating new system guidelines
- Generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Meet with IT teams to establish system scope, goals and expected outcomes
- Translate highly technical specification into clear non-technical requirements
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Generate maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance and system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years’ experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Application letter, current CV, copies of academic and professional certificates should be send by email to [email protected] on or before March 31, 2021.