Systems Integration Analyst Jobs, ICT Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Jubilee Insurance Jobs
The Systems Integration Analyst – Medical Insurance is an applications design, development and implementation specialist. The analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing application solutions to solve business problems and to make business operations more efficient.
The individual is responsible for designing, developing, testing and debugging new functionality; making enhancements, customizations, interfaces, batch processes, queries, and reports.
- Provide development and ongoing software support and issue resolution using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, WebLogic, Apache, Nginx and PHP
- Develop and support Actisure interfaces, C2B and B2C portals and third party integrations
- Partner with other business areas within Jubilee to understand application requirements and develop programming specifications for development
- Build a standards-driven, scalable, secure and dynamic interfaces for the information delivery of specific based applications
- Capture, log and track applications issues and develop resolutions in the specified timeframes. This includes liaising with system vendors if the system is vendor supported
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of statement releases and oversee regular production efforts including data extracts, data imports and printing
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Project management
- Information and knowledge management
- Operations and service management
- Prior knowledge of insurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related technical degree
- OCA – Oracle Certified Associate in PL/SQL
- Reporting Technologies e.g. Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports, Vision etc.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy Oracle apps using Oracle tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Reports, Workflow, XML Publisher, J Developer, SOA, WebLogic and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Strong knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Expert in using tools such as TOAD, SQL Navigator & SQL Plus
- Minimum of three(3) years’ experience in technology and business fields in Oracle 10g, 11g & 12c ; experience in development of SOAP Web services and RESTful APIs and working knowledge of Web Logic, Apache, PHP/Laravel / MySQL programming
How To Apply
Applications to be sent to Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 8th June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted