- Company: Aga Khan University Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Aga Khan University Jobs in KenyaHealthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will be responsible for providing leadership, operational management, nursing care, supervising of staff and management of resources to ensure delivery of quality clinical care. The incumbent will report to the outreach operation’s Manager.
- Responsible for day to day smooth running of the unit which includes staffing, appropriate staff patient allocation, providing working equipment/ consumables and coordinating all care activities.
- Develop unit goals and objectives in collaboration with the operations manager.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams in development, implementation and review of policies, procedures, protocols, clinical pathways and care guidelines.
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and training of the nursing team
- Generate relevant reports and share with the relevant stakeholders
- Prepare both clinical and operational Key performance indicators (KPIs) and monitor the same
- Provide effective supervision of the clinic staff, perform performance reviews and develop action plans for staff growth
- Lead the team in establishment of standards of care and monitor delivery of care according to established Key Clinical Indicators
- Evaluate customer feedback and take appropriate action
- Respond to client complains in a timely manner.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse with Current Licensure with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certificate in Sedation Training
- Minimum of 5 Years clinical nursing experience in Medical- Surgical nursing in an acute care hospital
- Minimum 2 years continuous nursing experience in a Medical Surgical unit is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years continuous nursing experience in Medical Surgical Unit