Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit Marketing Project Trainee .
· Support the customer marketing manager in marketing activations;
· Support in copy approval process of promotional materials by loading materials on content Lab.
· Support in logistical preparation of marketing activities.
· Management of promotional materials and inventory;
· Manage the receipt and inventory of promotional material as per established guidelines.
· Support the commercial excellence assigned projects.
· Analysis and upload of MCCPs.
· Consolidation of CORE Data (CMM data request, Customer Day report consolidation)
· Follow up on Veeva queries and resolution.
· Consolidation of the consents files for uploading on veeva files.
· Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Department
· Ability work with cross functional teams
· Ability to adhere to short and strict deadlines
· Self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision
· Data Analytics skill
Bachelor degree in Administration, Marketing/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 31st March 2021.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.