Ultrasound Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Lenana Healthcare Jobs
Our client is creating a network of high-tech micro-clinics that provide consultations, information, on-site diagnostics, and authentic medication directly in Nairobi’s informal settlements.
Performs routine obstetric sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data. Schedules and coordinates tests, records test results, and prepares and maintains operational logs. Calibrates and maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed.
Skills and competencies
- Ability to operate ultrasound equipment.
- Excellent level of computer literacy (MS Office, & basic databases)
- Demonstrated focus on customer needs and enhancing customer experience
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new systems and work processes
- Possesses an independent and resourceful nature while structured and systematic in approach
- Superior customer service skills
- Proven quality of care
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and motivated attitude to work
- Completion of an accredited Diagnostic Ultrasound Technology program required.
- Must be registered with Radiation Protection Board with valid practice License.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience under senior supervision in a busy institution
How to apply
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees) certificates, licenses and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.