Job Title: Workshop Controller – Automotive Service Centre
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is an automotive service center start up.
They seek to hire an experienced and organized Workshop Controller who will be tasked with ensuring seamless service to clients while ensuring compliance to company service charter
- Ensuring quality control in the workshop.
- Ensure repair parts are correctly ordered.
- Conduct audits on the workshop team’s work and general compliance.
- Ensuring the correct health and safety standards/procedures.
- Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and setting timescales
- Accurately recording technician time and writing technical reports and recommendations.
- Assisting technicians with technical challenges to identify solutions
- Ensuring warranty standards are adhered to.
- Liaising with other departments with regards to parts and any other queries as the workshop representative.
- Making sure all servicing work is carried out correctly, competently and on time, with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Ensuring that all work complies with health and safety and manufacturer policy, as well as company standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or as an Automotive Workshop technician
- Organizational skills and Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments, both face-to-face and via email
- Problem solving and decision making
- Motivated and able to motivate others
- Leadership and ability to delegate
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please send your CV ONLY, quoting the job title in the email subject (Workshop Controller – Auto Service Center) to [email protected] before Thursday 27th May 2021.