Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Accountant – Automotive Company,
Gross Salary: 45k – 50k,
Our client is one of the leading automotive service & repair companies. They seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for ensuring company compliance with accounting standards and practices. S/He should also be able to handle administrative functions in the office.
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance
- Must have CPAK
- Must be at least 30 years
- Minimum of 4 years’ accounting experience
- Female candidates encouraged to apply
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts is desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Accountant – Automotive Company ) to [email protected] before 21 st February 2020
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
READ ALSO >>>