- Company: Twiga Foods
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting Jobs in KenyaFinance Jobs in KenyaTwiga Foods Jobs in Kenya
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and markets stalls.
- This includes research on topical business issues pertaining to single or multiple areas. The process includes collecting qualitative and quantitative information in relation to the research, validating the information, analyzing the information, and summarizing the information into a report and sharing any recommendations.
Reporting is a critical part of the FP&A function. This includes provision of information in various formats (presentations, word documents and excel files) to multiple stakeholders in the business. Reporting plays a key role in enabling timely business decisions that are geared towards achieving our objectives. Specific workstream for the job holder will include:
- Revenue & Cost reconciliation process: the job holder will support the monthly revenue and cost reconciliation process. The job holder is expected to take information provided by the Accounting Team and map the data into the existing budget format.
A core function of the FP&A function is to perform Analysis. This includes financial and/or data analysis or a combination of the two. A typical process would include:
- Understanding the context by formal and/or informal discussions with the relevant stakeholders.
- Collect information, analyze the information and summarize the information into observations & recommendations.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s in Economics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
- Has the intention to start or has started the CFA program would be an added advantage.
- A course in programming and/or machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Interest or experience in investment banking, VC, PE is an added advantage.
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills with the ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
- Already has or is keen to build communication and social skills and is flexible to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
- Interest in data and financial analysis.
- Organized with a high level of initiative.
- Good research, writing and communication skills.
- Self-driven and tech savvy.
- Highest standards of accuracy.