We are Hiring!
Analyst in Financial Inclusion Debt
responsAbility Africa is a leading impact asset manager with an 18-year track-record.
They manage USD 3.5 bn of assets invested in over 300 ESG-managed high-impact companies across 76 emerging economies.
They are seeking to recruit a candidate who is reliable and eager to learn, to fill the following position:
ANALYST in Financial Inclusion Debt
Job Summary: The role is intended for a motivated, dependable, and serious candidate interested in launching a career in Financial Inclusion Debt Investments.
Main Responsibilities of Job
- Provide support to Investment Officers on transactions, including on desk and on-site diligence, financial analysis and transaction closure;
- Conduct research activities across financial institution sectors, including microfinance, vehicle finance, housing finance, SME finance, Fintech, etc.;
- Provide day-to-day operations support to credit risk management and transaction management teams within responsAbility;
- Liaise with the team located in Nairobi and in Zurich and support project and investment tasks as required;
- Travel might be required;
- Perform other duties as required.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, finance, or a related field from a recognized institution;
- Some relevant work experience (preferably 2-3 years) in the financial industry and probably in a similar position would be welcome;
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills as well as experience with/know-how of financial modelling and accounting;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English; French would be considered an asset;
- High degree of initiative, reliability and willingness to learn; transparency and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiasm for impact investments and development finance;
- Should have analytical and problem solving skills;
- Be excel proficient.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to recrui[email protected] by Thursday, 6th January 2022 stating the subject heading “ ANALYST in Financial Inclusion Debt” clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.