Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for an Executive Assistant position for one of our clients.
Job Purpose: Responsible for administrative support to the MDs office handling clerical tasks and prioritizing correspondence, allowing the MD to focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities.
· Also serves as link between the office of the MD and the rest of the staff, contributing to better organization, planning and effectiveness.
· Serve as the primary direct administrative contact of the MDs office and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, on a range of specified issues;
· Design and manage an issues-tracking system (log) to ensure client requests are followed through to completion/resolution;
· Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to the office of the MD;
· Book appointments and prevent calendar or appointment conflicts, plan meetings and take detailed minutes;
· Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary;
· Develop and maintain a filing system for the MDs office;
· Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and make hotel/restaurant reservations;
· Submit and reconcile expense reports and handle basic bookkeeping tasks;
· File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports;
· Conduct commissioned research activities for the MD and Board;
· Help in preparing for meetings;
· Use various software e.g. word processing, spreadsheets and presentation, draft/edit letters/memos and prepare reports;
· Greet and provide general support to visitors of the company offices;
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and mail;
· Handle administrative requests and queries from other senior managers;
· Relevant Diploma or full professional qualifications i.e. Business Administration, Secretarial Studies etc.;
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree an added advantage;
· A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills in building and sustaining relationships with a particular focus on the integration as well as being a part of a team;
· Previous similar experience in a reputable organization;
· Strong understanding of business management and industry knowledge;
· Comfortable with computers and general office tasks;
· Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion;
· Multi-tasking with an upbeat attitude
Behavioural Competencies / Attributes:
· Timely submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Managing Director;
· Attention to details, analytical, planning and organizing skills;
· Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment;
· High levels oral, written and negotiation skills;
· Demonstrates high levels of integrity;
· Ability to work long and strenuous hours;
· Quality work output, contributes to team success, initiating action, applied learning;
· Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to MD as and when necessary;
· Independent judgment and initiative;
· Professional, polite, attentive while also being accurate;
· 8 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to [email protected] by 20th November 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.