Front End Developer / User Experience Designer (30K- 40K)
Front End Developer Jobs, ICT Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our Client, an ICT company specializing in the development, implementation and support of enterprise software applications is looking for an experienced designer to join their team.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire-frames, sitemaps, screen flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, graphs and widgets.
- Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and improve existing and/or devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Consult with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Conduct usability testing. This should include identifying and troubleshooting UX problems such as responsiveness.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience. This should include layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Participate in creating a content development strategy. This involves application of skills to new and/or existing company’s digital assets such as the company’s website and customer facing channels.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
How to Apply:
If qualified please follow the link to Apply!