HR Officer Job, Latest HR Jobs,
North Rift Regions
Our client in the retail & distribution industry is currently looking to hire a HR Officer to be based in Kitale and North Rift Regions.
- Recommends and assists in the development and implementation of institutional human resource policies, rules, procedures and programs.
- Investigates proposed legislation related to specialized areas and makes recommendations for compliance.
- Advises departments regarding policy and rule interpretations, staffing and related personnel problems; counsel applicants and employees on human resource policies, rules and procedures.
- Hires, coaches, reviews, supervise and terminate assigned employees, or makes effective suggestions and recommendations that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees.
- Conducts research, analysis and studies on issues and problems related to specialized functional areas and develops program proposals or recommends solutions.
- Provides advice and direction to management on the appropriate disciplinary action, including the preparation of documentation; investigates, mediates and proposes settlements of employee complaints and grievances.
- Assists in recruiting, staffing, interviewing and evaluating applicants for managerial and professional positions.
- Participates in the administration of special employment programs; monitors employment activities for compliance with institutional and state rules, regulations and guidelines; assists with the formulation and implementation of internal office procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Atleast 5 years of professional Human Resources experience;
- Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]