Internal Auditor Jobs, Auditor Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Kabete National Polytechnic Jobs
Job Group M
This position is responsible for conducting routine audits and assist in investigation as per the approved internal audit work plan in order to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls in various department/section within the Polytechnic.
- Analyse the institutions financial documentation and reports to identify audit issues to be addressed.
- Monitor management implementation of audit recommendations to ensure gaps in implementation are identified and appropriate interventions.
- Communicate any loopholes within the Polytechnic structure and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure minimum disruptions to business operations from an unsupportive structure.
- Assess and research the institution risk management process sustainability and record the results in order to make recommendations on possible enhancement to the process
- Prepare audit reports that reflect Polytechnic’s audit results for review and presentation to the management.
- Prepare a memorandum of audit finding to ensure adequate documentation exists to support all the complete audits and conclusions.
- Assess all the Polytechnic’s internal control procedures and security for the systems which are under development and upgrade them to current versions for enhances efficiency and ease of use.
- Train other audit staff on the use of computerized audit techniques and methods for ease in the use of the techniques.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
- CPA (K)
- Served in a senior Audit position for at least three years
- Minimum grade of B plain in KCSE
- Membership to a professional body
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant computer packages
How to Apply
All Applications should include a cover letter, CV, Copies Certificates and Testimonials to be addressed to:
The Chief Principal,
Kabete National Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 29010-00625,
All applications should be received by 11 th June 2019.
KNP is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.