Senior Planning and Strategy Officer Jobs, Other Professions
Undertaking activities promoting strategic planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Institute’s Strategic Plan and annual work plans, and strategies to achieve the Institute’s mandate; identify strategic risks facing the Institute and recommend mitigation measures and coordinate the risk management framework; Coordinate the development and implementation of the Performance Contract and ensure timely reporting; develop and implement the Institute’s M&E framework, tools and instruments and undertake studies and analysis to support the Departmental and Institute mandate.
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Assisting in performance contract planning and ensuring timely reporting;
- Conducting research on new products and services;
- Participating in regular collection of Monitoring data;
- Assisting in Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of KIPPRA Strategic Plan, Annual work plan, performance contract, procedures and KIPPRA activities;
- Providing input in the M&E quarterly and annual progress reports;
- Collating key public policy recommendations of the Institute;
- Facilitating in the implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation framework;
- Facilitating in the implementing the risk management framework; and
- Participating in undertaking institutional research and innovation.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in monitoring and evaluation, or related social sciences from a recognized institution;
- Supervisory skills course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Three (3) years’ relevant work experience;
- Qualification in monitoring and evaluation or project management;
- Qualification in risk management is an added advantage;
- Computer Skills; and
- Fulfil the requirements for Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly send your filled application form; cover letter; curriculum vitae, and certificates quoting the job title and reference as subject matter to the email below, on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
Email address: [email protected]
Hand-delivered applications should be submitted at Josim Instantaneous Consultium Limited Offices Located at Bazaar Plaza, Moi Avenue, Nairobi Fourth Floor Room No. D2
The public is notified of the following:
- All applications MUST be received on or before 12 April 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
- There are NO fees charged by KIPPRA for any application of these positions
- Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview:
- Original academic certificates
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance from Criminal Investigation Department
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti–Corruption Commission
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Evidence of publications where required
- Recommendation letter (s)