DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Equity Bank
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to more than 9 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidates to fill the following position in within the Human Resource Department.
Reporting to the Manager Learning and Talent Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- End to end coordination of cross functional learning program
- Developing and maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all learning and development activities and processes including recording and monitoring attendance, ensuring that staff required to attend specific workshops are easily identified and followed up.
- Preparing periodic reporting as requested such as; creating and maintaining training activity records, updating training records and ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date and producing reports as required.
- Establishing systems to record and produce regular reports on learning and development metrics, including spend, to agreed timescales.
- Timely filing of NITA payments, claims and reimbursements
- Conduct research and supporting with learning and Talent Management projects as required
- Updating all of the information contained on the learning and development intranet is accurate, up-to-date and regularly maintained.
Academic & Proffessional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Industrial Psychology from a recognized university
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. IHRM
Competencies( Knowledge, skills, experiences)
- At least 2 years experience in supporting learning management and operations
- Experience of providing support to events to enable them to run effectively
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in the full Microsoft Office
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Evidence of strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to priorities workload and multi-task effectively while considering future organizational requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst retaining a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player, able to work effectively with diverse client groups
- Proactive and self-motivated, customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply