Lecturer Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs In Kenya,
The successful candidate will be expected to teach the following areas in Supply Chain Management:
- Public Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Global Procurement
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Procurement for Project, Works and Specialized Areas
- Public Private Partnership
- Procurement of Consultancy Services
- A PhD or equivalent degree qualification in Supply Chain Management from a recognized/accredited university OR
- A Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management from a recognized/accredited university with at least three (3) years teaching experience at university level or in research or worked in a relevant Industry.
In addition the candidates will be required to demonstrate Scholarly experience and other requirements such as:
- Contributions to scholarship of outstanding quality through Research and publications.
- Demonstrate development of effective courses, teaching approaches, lecture notes, curriculum development and restructuring and assessment practices as evidenced by student evaluation and peer review reports.
- Demonstrate participation in departmental and faculty administration as required and makes some contribution to leadership and educational development at departmental and faculty levels.
- Evidence of success in some major non-teaching responsibilities at the University or other reputable organization will be an added advantage.
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum as the academic advisor.
- Review curriculum and course outline review and develop course and lesson plans. Prepare course materials and teaching aids.
- Employ online teaching and mode of delivery and various teaching methods (such as field studies, group activities, assignments, laboratory sessions, off class activities etc.) to help student learning and deliver course content.
- Develop an assessment plan. Set, pre-moderate, administer, mark and post moderate exams, assignments, presentations and other assessments. Ensure grades are entered into the system
- Supervise undergraduate or graduate teaching, internship and research work.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in professional journals, books, or electronic media.
- Advice and mentor students on academic, career, and any other related issues when required.
Personal attributes and competencies
- Demonstrated alignment to the mission and vision of Africa Nazarene University
- Student centered approach to teaching and learning
- Displays high commitment to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizing and planning skills
- Excellent research writing skills
How To Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in confidence through the email [email protected] not later than 10th September 2020 enclosing a Professional Portfolio, Curriculum Vitae with details of current post, salary and other financial benefits, academic and professional certificates and testimonials. Kindly indicate job title in the subject of the email. ANU is an equal opportunity employer and any canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Africa Nazarene University
P.O. Box 53067 – 00200