Manager Legal Services Jobs, Legal Jobs, Anti-Counterfeit Authority Jobs
Job Reference: ACA/MLS/3
Starting Basic Salary: – Kshs 154,439
The Manager Legal Services is responsible to the Deputy Director Enforcement, Legal Services for:-
- supervising, managing and administering legal matters in the Authority;
- formulating, implementing and evaluating policies on research, enforcement and legal matters;
- developing strategies for stakeholder consultations and engagements;
- taking legal action where necessary to protect the interests of theAuthority in pursuance of its mandate;
- liaising with external law firms on litigation involving theAuthority either in pursuance of its mandate or other claims;
- providing legal counsel on legal and legislative issues impacting on the Authority;
- providing legal support and services to the programmes in which the Authority will be involved and advising theAuthority on legal issues;
- preparing budget estimates, work plan and procurement plans for the Division;
- being responsible for the implementation and realization of the Division’s strategic plans and objectives;
- review of files and drafting of legal opinions;
- implementing performance appraisal systems in the Division; and
- performing any other duty as may be assigned by the Executive Director
For appointment to the position of Manager, Legal Services, a person must have:-
- Masters degree in Law or Business Management/Administration;
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized institution;
- Must be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya in Good standing
- At least ten (10) years working experience, five (5) of which must have been at a managerial level in litigation;
- Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance;
- Attended a strategic leadership course not lasting less than four (4) weeks.
How to Apply
The candidate must attach copies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID),
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants MUST download the Bio Data Form , fill, print and submit to the undersigned.
Applicants MUST also fill the Online Form and submit it online accordingly.
The bio data form and copies of certificates MUST be sent through the post office or hand delivered to our offices. All application envelopes MUST be referenced as per the position applied for.
Failure to follow the instructions above will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Anti-Counterfeit Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities, from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be received by the undersigned not later than 30th April 2019 at 5:00 pm.
3rd floor, National Water Plaza
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
PO BOX 47771-00100