Personal Assistant Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
The Personal Assistant shall be expected to provide a high level confidential and professional Administrative support services to the Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellor’s office.
- Master’s degree in Business, Social Sciences, Communication or related field from a recognized University;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a busy high level office and with proven skills in writing and administration;
- Have a good understanding of a university/academic environment;
- Must be a person of high integrity;
- Must have high emotional intelligence and good PR skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team.
- Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellor’s offices as required;
- Ensure efficient management of documentation for the Office of the Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice chancellor;
- Prepare all correspondence and other documentations as requested by the Supervisors;
- Support the University in preparation of reports for the University Trustees, Governing Council as required by the Supervisors;
- Taking minutes for the various governance organs and University Management meetings as advised by the Supervisors;
- Ensure follow up with the relevant Officers on implementation of action points from the governance organs and University Management meetings;
- Undertake general research and documentation of material at the request of the VC and prepare written reports and data tables as required;
- Responsible for advising the VC and DVC’s of impending internal and external work deadlines;
- Liaise effectively with internal and external contacts;
- Assist, when necessary, with the co-ordination of University events for visitors, programmes and functions;
- Execute any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by the Supervisor.
How To Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, also detailing your current & expected salary via EMAIL ONLY to [email protected] ; not later than 20th October 2020 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification