DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: IFC
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Provide quality control of internal and external documents; review documents for accuracy and adherence with IFC and World Bank guidelines and procedures. Assist staff for the drafting, editing, formatting, and production of documents and correspondence.
- Incorporates agreed upon review comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities;
- Has ability to organize and implement projects and tasks, set priorities, coordinate and monitor assignments to maximize efficiency and quality.
- Has technology and operating systems knowledge needed to provide quality client support in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Is an early adopter and embrace of new technology and systems.
- Coordinates schedules taking priority into account, monitors changes, and communicates the information to staff inside and outside the immediate work unit, including officials outside the bank;
- Solves non-routine problems (e.g. responds to requests requiring research to address query at hand, etc.);
- Assists in preparation of conferences, seminars, workshops, and analyze budgetary scope etc.;
- Tracks assigned project steps/timetables, coordinates with relevant staff and provides assistance and/or information on projected related matters;
- Maintains current distribution lists, phone/addresses list of project/product contacts, and distributes documents for relevant task teams to the main data;
- Maintains up-to-date work unit project and other files (both paper and electronic);
- Corresponds with vendors to solicit price quotes for supplies and make hotel reservations in accordance with World Bank Group policy;
- Manages logistics requests for the visiting missions of the units;
- Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output. Fully involves others in the work of the team.
- Minimum of bachelors’ degree and/ college diploma preferably in Secretarial Studies or Office Management or Business Administration with three (3) years relevant work experience in a large international organization or service or private sector organization.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills. Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, schedule, plan and coordinate work and other activities internally and externally.
- Solid experience and demonstrated knowledge of the World Bank Group’s organizational structure, administrative processes, policies and procedures, particularly on institution-wide decision-making functions.
- Strong attention to detail and to maintaining high quality standards.
- Proven ability to create and work in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment, to perform effectively in a constantly changing environment with competing activities and demands, and to effectively serve as a team member.
- Effective analytical, research and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make judgments and decisions with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills in English and French (verbal and written), including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to respond and deal effectively with diverse situations which require good judgment, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Good computer skills; proficiency with various software technologies such as MS Office, Outlook, OneDrive and other WBG standard software. Ability to learn quickly new software applications.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here