DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Ideon Solutions
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
To administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Ultimately, the Project coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality expectations.
- Develop project plans and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility is done;
- Monitor the quality to customer and stakeholder;
- Research market trends and advice management;
- Develop specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in line with the goals and objectives of the project to ensure successful implementation and turnover of the process;
- Establish effective project communication platforms and timelines, and ensure their execution;
- Coordinate relevant team members to ensure all projects are focused on specific deliverables and schedules. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Meet with project team members to identify areas of improvement and resolve issues;
- To identify and design risk mitigation plans of action;
- Report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise;
- Ensure effective allocation and availability of resources, Manage resources to make sure the schedule is on track;
- Oversee and document all incoming and outgoing projects;
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards; and
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Must be a Diploma/Degree Holder in Project Management and planning;
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in an F.M.C.G company;
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements ;and
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
How to Apply
If you meet the said qualifications send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or register and apply at www.ideon.co.ke/careers