Our client is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector.is actively looking for a Purchasing Assistant .
Brief Description of Duties:
· Monitor purchasing order numbers and amounts.
· Research potential vendors and cost implications.
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
· Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
· Prepare cost analyses
· Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
· Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
· Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
· Purchasing and supply management associate degree
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a purchasing role
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Proven history of effective supply management
· Able to create and administer a task priority list based on company need
· Computer skills – Excel and ERP systems
· High Integrity
Send your application to [email protected]