DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: KMFRI
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities for scientists at this grade will include: –
- participating in research problem identification;
- developing research concepts and proposals;
- designing experiments;
- collecting and analyzing data;
- preparing technical reports and scientific publications;
- using other methods to disseminate research findings in their areas of specialization; and
- any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum grade of C+ or equivalent;
- Upper second class Bachelor’s Honours degree or equivalent degree in any of the following fields: Fish Genetics, Fish Nutrition, Aquatic or Fisheries Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine; or any other aquatic, fisheries and other relevant disciplines from a recognized University;
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Fish Genetics, Fish Nutrition with a bias to industrial fish feed production, Aquatic or Fisheries Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biometrics; or equivalent;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications both in HARD and SOFT COPY with a detailed resume and copies of certificates and testimonials. Envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and sent to the address below not later than Monday 20th May 2019.
Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O. Box 81651 – 80100,
Phone: 020-8021560, 020-8021561
KMFRI is an Equal opportunity Employer committed to diversity, Persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.