Research & Innovation Coordinator Jobs, Research Jobs, Administration Jobs, CUEA Jobs
Coordinator of Research and Innovation (1) – ACRIP/CUEA/02SHIPS
Reporting: Reports to the Director of Research, Innovation and Partnerships.
• To support the Director to ensure research projects meet time, budget and quality
• Coordinate with CUEA’s Faculties, Institutes, Centers and Campuses to create and maintain a
comprehensive research data-base for ensuring excellent academic services and posterits;
• To support existing, or where appropriate develop, effective communication structures,
channels and tools to maximize the delivery of projects;
• To ensure that funding and authorization is in place for projects and to work within agreed
• Coordinate with CUEA’s Faculties, Institutes, Centers and Campuses to build capacity of
postgraduate students, to publish and launch research findings, theses, dissertations and
books for academic excellence;
• To use project management tools, processes and procedures, to ensure that project
decisions made are well informed and justified;
• Coordinate professional support to one or multiple projects depending on the needs of the
• To organize and run a mixed portfolio of events and activities as assigned by the Director of
Research, Innovation and Graduate Training in agreement with the University Management;
• To communicate effectively and develop strong professional relationships with appropriate
staff across the University, funding bodies and other stakeholders;
• To promote and coordinate relevant scientific research in the Faculties, Departments and
Centres of CUEA;
• To encourage interdisciplinary research between the faculties, centres and the
departments of CUEA and relevant Catholic Institutions throughout AMECEA;
• To liaise with staff engagement in research, to monitor the research that is current and to
assist where necessary when obstacles are encountered;
• To organize and coordinate, with the facilitators, staff seminars, dissemination workshops
and to prepare final research reports for publication;
• Coordinates day-to-day operations related to the Directorate’s o ce, technology, and
industrial growth efforts; documents efforts through a client-tracking database;
• Developing proposals for research projects in liaison with the Director;
• Works with the Director to make recommendations to Management Board and
government officials on programs which support the development strategy for
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by the Director of Research, Innovation
and Partnerships or the University Management.
• Master’s Degree in relevant field of study;
• More than five years’ administrative experience;
• Should have evidence of administration experience; Evidence of ongoing research
activity and dissemination of research findings, including a reasonable record of
publications in accredited and/or internationally-recognized journals;
• Should be proficient in computer packages.
• Should be a creative and innovative team player;
• Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Should be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
• Should be able to work under minimum supervision;
• He/she should be exible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment;
• Should have the ability to guide and mentor students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, testimonials and three reference letters including one from the local parish to:
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 8th November 2019 .
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.