Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Associate Job, Latest Project Management Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Research, Monitoring & Evaluation Associate –Entry Level,
Job Type: Entry Level,
Gross Salary: 40k,
Our client is a top research, capacity building and project management consultancy. They seek to hire a Research Monitoring and Evaluation Associate with a passion for Training, Research and M&E to join their technical team.
- Managing the delivery of trainings including quality assurance on training methods and materials;
- Delivery of business development activities from opportunity identification to proposal submission;
- Support recruitment and management of training consultants;
- Contribute to the organization’s knowledge base through development of training guides, articles, blogs and technical notes;
- Support qualitative and quantitative data management, analysis and report writing.
- Providing technical support in design and execution of research, M&E and project management projects;
- Design of new training programs and review of the existing ones to meet the organizational strategic objectives and changing needs of the clients;
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in M&E, Statistics, Project Management or other relevant field;
- At least three (3) years of professional experience designing and implementing research, monitoring, and evaluation activities;
- Working experience with donor funded / development projects;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to create compelling and concise narratives for a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated capacity to utilize and support others in utilizing a range of learning tools and approaches, both virtual and in-person;
- Excellent business development skills;
NB: Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Research, Monitoring &Evaluation Associate –Entry Level ) to [email protected] before 20 th July 2021N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .