UX Designer Job, Graphics Designer Jobs In Kenya 2022,
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct user research and, interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate Safaricom’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Portfolio of UX design projects showcasing your process and project achievements.
- Expertise in one or more UX software such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
A portfolio review presentation is required to interview for this role. Your presentation should communicate your work experience, and demonstrate your design and communication skills.
How To Apply
Remember to attach your resume