Techsavanna Company Ltd
Job Title: Front End Developer
Directorate: IT & Operations
Reporting to: Full Stack development manager
Job Purpose: The role of a frontend developer is to create well-written web applications in Angular, TypeScript, HTML and CSS using the most up-to-date technologies.
We are looking for an Angular 6+ developer responsible for the client-side of our services.
The primary focus for this role will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Work with the backend developer to define RESTFul API Specification
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and component
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- 2+ years experience building frontend applications in Angular, TypeScript.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with VSCode
- Experience with OAuth and JWT Tokens
- Experience with GraphQL
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work-load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.