- Company: Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: - Accounting Jobs in KenyaFinance Jobs in Kenya
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Reference No 054/1
Job Grade TEMPORARY ASSISTANT
Report To: Senior Manager Policy and Regulatory Framework
To provide support to the Policy and Regulatory Framework Department
- Conducting policy analysis and develop evidence-based policy frameworks to support capital markets development and inform legal and regulatory frameworks;
- Undertaking periodic assessment of external policies that may have an impact in the capital markets and recommend appropriate interventions through policy research and bench-marking;
- Design and plan policy round-tables in coordination with the policy coordination and advocacy and participate in working groups and other stakeholder events as and when required;
- Participate in the development of annual Memorandum of Capital Markets Policy submissions to the National Treasury;
- Prepare post budget analysis of the proposals affecting capital markets after budget reading as and when required;
- Implement quality management systems and continuously identify and manage risk;
- Review media information and highlight and policy issue that potentially has impact on the development of Kenyan capital markets.
- Undertake any other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Job Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Policy Analysis or any relevant degree.
- Computer proficiency
- An additional qualification is an added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in policy formulation and analysis.