Clerical Officer I
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Collecting, collating and compiling of data;
- Receiving, recording and filling of documents and correspondences;
- Indexing of documents and records;
- Photocopying and scanning of documents;
- maintaining and updating reports;
- Controlling movements of records and files;
- Reporting of breakages, need for repair of building and furniture to the relevant authority;
- Preparing requisition for stationery for the assigned department
- Drafting correspondences;
- Ensuring safe custody of equipment, documents and records;
- And any other duties as directed.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have :
- Requirements for Appointment
- For appointment to this grade an officer must:
- Possess a Diploma in any of the following disciplines in any of the following disciplines:
- Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Relations, Front Office and Customer Care, Sales and marketing, Kenya Accounts Technician Certificate (KATC), Information Communication Technology (ICT), or any other approved
- equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Be in possession of a Certificate in
- ICT and proficient in computer applications;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C– or any other equivalent
- qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application.
Method of Application
For details of the advertised positions and online applications
process, access Uasin Gishu County Assembly job application portal in our
also be submitted to the following email:
All applications should reach the County Assembly Service Board (CASB) on
or before 30th March, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Uasin Gishu County Assembly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE SECRETARY / CLERK
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD