Our client in the financial sector based in Nairobi is urgently seeking to fill the role of Credit Consultant (20) .
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Client outreach and promotion of the company’s products in order to achieve agreed sales targets.
· Client search and consulting.
· Marketing of company products in and out of the office to bring on board more potential clients
· Excellent customer service to maintain good relationships
· Ensure that loan application forms are duly filled properly and ensure all attachments required are availed.
· Report to management and advice on progress and any challenges you may be facing.
· Performing any other duties as may be assigned by management.
· Passion for sales
· Team player
· Ability to learn fast and adapt to new environments.
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
· Solution Maker
· Be in possession of a Bachelors’ Degree in Banking/ Finance or Marketing
· Must have good understanding of credit policies
· Must have at least a minimum of a certificate in a business related course
· Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a Microfinance or credit company
· Have a clean background from previous/current employer(s)
How to Apply
Suitable candidates should submit their application together with an updated CV to [email protected] not later than 30th November, 2020.
The above role will attract a gross salary of KShs 100K – 120K per month.