Accountant Job, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Company: The Africa Travel Boutique,
Job Title: Accountant – Tours & Travels,
Industry: Tours & Travels,
The Africa Travel Boutique is an inbound Safari Tour Operator. We are looking to urgently fill the position of an Accountant to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for preparing accounts and tax returns, administering payrolls, controlling income and expenditure, auditing financial information and compiling and presenting reports.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
- Prepare payments to suppliers
- Payroll Administration and Payment
- Ensure all statutory returns are filed timely as required.
- Prepare monthly budget vs actual analysis and update management on the same.
- Ensure proper records and storage of all the financial data.
- Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
- Perform sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports as required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in any business course majoring in Accounts or Finance.
- Professional qualification in accounting; at least CPA Part II
- Proven experience with Quick Books
- Experience working in the Tourism Industry (Tours & Travels)
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical, presentation and problem–solving skills
N.B: For you to be considered, you must indicate your salary expectation on your CV.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Accountant – Tours & Travels ) to [email protected] before or on 9 th October 2021 .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .