Accounts Assistant Job, Current Accounting Jobs,
Title: Accounts Assistant,
Our Client is a well-established juice manufacturing company. They seek to hire a competent Accounts Assistant who will be tasked with undertaking all accounts duties as instructed, authorized and directed by the immediate Supervisor
- Reconciling Cash Customer Accounts Daily and Weekly
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations and Sending the Excel Reports by 4th of the following Month.
- Timely filing of taxes including VAT, Excise duty, STD Levy, Withholding Tax and Withholding VAT
- Preparation of Monthly Expenses Schedule and Monthly Schedules for all Control Accounts
- Reporting on weekly and Monthly Excise Stamps Stock.
- Daily posting of credit notes for all returns.
- Follow Up on collection from customers of all due Accounts and submit a daily report of the customers contacted and the actual or expected Collection.
- Maintain an up to date customer database that consists of the customers contacts with Daily Update and Client Relationship management.
- Generating and Sending statements (Monthly-or on Request) to the sales team and customers when following up on payments
- Posting of all transactions relating to Accounts Receivables and carrying out reconciliations where there are variances.
- Preparing the AR Ageing Report
- Weekly Reports by end of Day Saturday; Collections update Report & banked cheques, weekly & monthly collection update Per Sales Representative.
- Monitoring and reporting on accounts payables and receivables as per agreed timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option) or a Degree in a business related field
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- At least 2 -3 years of experience.
- Advanced Excel with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting best practice
- Experience in a Manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant – Manufacturing) to [email protected] before 30 th March 2021N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE