Job Title: Accounts Payables and Receivables Associate – Research
Reports to: Finance Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a leading tech-powered impact measurement company seeking a passionate Accounts Payables and Receivables Associate to work within the Global Finance team who is excited about the opportunity to help grow their dynamic business.
Key description of the role:
Accounts Payables Duties:
· Processing of invoices and bills
· Review and coding of invoices
· Posting of accounting, journals and reconciliation of invoices.
· Daily processing of worldwide payments across different payment methods.
· Daily bank reconciliations.
· Prepare journal entries, allocations and schedules for month end close.
· Assist in preparation of month end financial reports for the management
· Assist in audit and preparation of audit schedules.
· Other financial and administration duties assigned.
Accounts receivables duties:
· Onboarding of new client contracts in airtbale
· Generate invoice statements and send out payment reminders
· Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing matters
· Coordinate with the Sales leads on invoice billing to clients
· Record/Post client payments
· Compassion and dedication to this work.
· Proactive rather than reactive disposition;.
· Able to manage uncertainty and work independently if needed.
· Great at generating ideas, and letting go of many of them too (i.e. you’re not too precious); you err toward “yes, and…” rather than “no, but…”.
· A natural problem-solver and builder.
· You like to run experiments, and love beautiful design.
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Proficient with accounting software
· Professional qualification: CPA (K) or equivalent
· Min 3-5 years’ experience, ideally in an international environment
· Ideally a qualified accountant, possibly from an accounting services firm
· Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise also to work with tight timelines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Payables and Receivables Associate – Research) to [email protected] by 23rd June 2022.