Africa Head of Marketing Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, People FOCO Jobs
The role of this position is to develop and implement marketing strategies in Africa (specifically for Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Nigeria) that will enable the company, to better fulfill its social business mission and further its goals of making innovative sanitation.
- Creation and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy and tactical activities for Africa.
- Development of marketing and promotional material through adaptations of Global material or creation of new local material.
- Provide country sales teams with appropriate marketing tools to enable them to meet their commercial objectives.
- Coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Manage and support new product launches.
- Oversee and manage the company’s marketing budget for Africa.
- Develop and implement training programs for key stakeholder groups.
- KPI tracking to monitor and report effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Digital media: Manage and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Identify potential strategic partner relationships for co-marketing.
- Internal communication to inform other key functions about the company’s marketing objectives, strategy and activities.
4-year degree or equivalent in Management/ Rural Management/Rural Development (or any equivalent field)
Minimum 10 years of working experience in sales and/or marketing sector.
- Holistic understanding of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion and inter-sectoral linkages.
- Ability to establish new product category and enter into market.
- Strong analytical and project management skills and ability to manage agencies.
- Analytical ability and experience to analyse policies and implementation strategies of government programs and NGOs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal/networking skills and ability to forge effective working relationships and to foster excitement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate team to maximize their potential and drive performance.
- English language fluency required and fluency in Swahili and one or more language highly preferred.
- Facility to work comfortably and effectively across many different countries, cultures, situations and less structured / entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to travel within Africa and international to a total of up to 70%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 11th June 2019. Clearly indicate ‘Africa Head of Marketing’ on the email subject.