DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Kilimall International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya , Uganda and Nigeria .
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
- Dealing with after sales customer complaints in a timely manner
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Ensure efficient and accurate logging of all after sales inquiries
- Take ownership of customers after sales complaints and follow problems through to resolution efficiently
- Constantly investigate and report after sales issues and options that will assist in service improvements.
- Advice the customers on the product items purchased descriptions and after sales product policy application
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Required skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.